Reduced public funding, shortage of skilled workers, demographic change, more children with a migration background, increasing educational deficits or less educational competence of parents require innovative solutions from the staff in day care centres, day care and open all-day schools. In this way, children can continue to receive an optimal education.
Inclusion of children, involvement and cooperation of parents, educational opportunities through voluntary and intercultural education of staff and team communication are just some of the topics in our day and course events, which we offer for all educational professionals, as well as individually as in-house seminars for facility teams.
Our educational offers at a glance:
- Specialist in education
- Specialist for inclusion
- Specialist for child protection
- Specialist for U3
- Specialist in Open All-day Primary School
- Specialist for digital education in child day care facilities
- Qualification as a specialist in child day care facilities
- Education programme 2022/2023
- Individual in-house seminars for your institution